Virtual Job Fair
Many employers are seeing an increased and urgent need for employees. The following employers are hiring NOW! The West Michigan Works! virtual job fair gives you the opportunity to speak directly to them about your skills and qualifications and hear more about their open positions.
How to Register | How to Prepare
To schedule a 15-minute phone call with an employer:
- Click on the employer’s SCHEDULE A CALL link below
- Select an available 15-minute time slot
The employer will contact you by phone at the scheduled time to discuss job opportunities.
Registration ends on Friday, June 19 at 5:00 p.m.
- You only need to choose one time slot per employer, even if you’re interested in more than one position.
- Registering with multiple employers? Please make sure you keep track of your appointment times!
- You will be receiving a confirmation email from West Michigan Works. If you don’t receive it soon after submitting your registration, please check your email’s junk folder.
How to Prepare:
While you won’t be formally interviewing, these resources can help you present your best self during the phone discussion.
Registration for the June Virtual Job Fair is now closed. Save the Date for the July event: Wednesday, July 29 and Thursday, July 30. Job seeker registration will open on Monday, July 20.
To receive notice of upcoming job fairs, subscribe to the Weekly Hot Jobs email.