Virtual Job Fair
Job seeker registration for the August 19 and 20 Virtual Job Fair will open on Monday, August 10.
Many employers are seeing an increased and urgent need for employees. The following employers are hiring NOW! The West Michigan Works! virtual job fair gives you the opportunity to speak directly to them about your skills and qualifications and hear more about their open positions.
How to Register | How to Prepare
To schedule a 15-minute phone call with an employer:
- Click on the employer’s SCHEDULE A CALL link below
- Select an available 15-minute time slot
The employer will contact you by phone at the scheduled time to discuss job opportunities.
Registration ends on Friday, August 14 at 5:00 p.m.
- You only need to choose one time slot per employer, even if you’re interested in more than one position.
- Registering with multiple employers? Please make sure you keep track of your appointment times!
- You will be receiving a confirmation email from West Michigan Works. If you don’t receive it soon after submitting your registration, please check your email’s junk folder.
How to Prepare:
While you won’t be formally interviewing, these resources can help you present your best self during the phone discussion.
THE WEEKLY HOT JOBS
West Michigan employers are hiring. Get current job openings delivered to your inbox every week!